2312 Park Ave Ste. 215
Tustin, CA 92782-2702
General Information: 877-287-1518
InterestRateSolutions.com (“IRS”), and it’s affiliated companies, use “IRS” as the site of a virtual marketplace where interested consumers can be made aware of lenders and mortgage brokers who are seeking the opportunity to do business with people like them living in their area. InterestRateSolutions.com
InterestRateSolutions.com does not originate or make loans nor make any credit decisions in connection with loans. InterestRateSolutions.com does not issue loan commitments or lock-in agreements. It does not solicit a loan for you and will not help or assist you to obtain a loan. InterestRateSolutions.com is not an agent of either you the consumer or of any participating bank, lender or mortgage broker (referred to in the rest of this document as “Lenders”). InterestRateSolutions.com provides only administrative and marketplace services, by matching consumers, who are prospective borrowers, with Lenders who may be willing to make them personal loans and Debt Resolution. You must rely on your own judgment in deciding which available loan product best suits your needs and financial means and whether or not to work with any Lender of which you become aware via “IRS”. You are under no obligation to use “IRS” or InterestRateSolutions.com to begin any financing process. InterestRateSolutions.com does not guarantee that submitting requested information on “IRS” will result in the origination of a loan from a Lender. The information you submit to InterestRateSolutions.com is NOT an application for credit. InterestRateSolutions.com merely provides your information to certain lenders so that they may contact you directly. InterestRateSolutions.com cannot guarantee that you will receive a loan with the most advantageous rate or terms or that better rates and terms are not available from Lenders in your area not participating in the “IRS” marketplace.
You will have to complete an application with a Lender before they will extend an unconditional loan offer. The Lender you select may require you to pay an application fee to cover the costs of an appraisal, credit report or other items. The Lender will determine the amount of any such fees. The Lender must provide you with certain information regarding whether any such fees are non-refundable. InterestRateSolutions.com does not charge you, the consumer, any fees for its services. InterestRateSolutions.com receives its compensation directly from Lenders for the services provided. InterestRateSolutions.com’s compensation may vary.
We offer a consulting, advisory and assistance program for a select group of people meeting certain minimum credit/financial criteria in which we provide consulting, advice and assistance in the areas of unsecured no collateral personal and business loans. There are no up-front fees. We have a very detailed Consultant Service Agreement between us and our clients that describes the consulting, advice, and assistance we offer. The best thing about our company is that we are not affiliated, do not have any relationships and we are not paid by any lending institution, by having that we are able to provide our clients with the best options available at the time a personal loan is needed to be able to meet their lending needs.
- Provides professional experienced consulting, advisory and assistance in locating multiple 3rd party loan programs that are not easily found through the ordinary web browsing.
- Consult, Advise and Assist clients with understanding the application process and completion as well as how submissions work which saves countless hours of time and frustration.
- Consult, Advise and Assist in helping clients understand the communication with the financial institutions which eliminate confusion and consumer time allocation.
- Available 24/7 to answer questions and alleviate customer concerns.
- Help preserve consumer integrity, provide confidentiality and protect against unnecessary credit inquiries that will negatively affect a consumer’s credit.
- Assist in preventing consumers from having to file Bankruptcy, going into a debt settlement program by consolidating high interest bearing debt with our consulting, advice assistance and knowledge of the marketplace.
- Consult, advice and assistance and provide educational information to our clients on the positives and negatives of the lending industry.
- Work alongside with clients to help them fully understand the positives and negatives of their loan options.
- Work closely with our clients and help prevent them from becoming a victim of predatory payday companies and other companies that use their personal credit information to sell in the dark web as well as other potential fraudulent activities.
- • Provide clients with a complete financial analytic overview which explains to them current cost of their debt service versus consolidated new loan program, interest rates, monthly cost, compounding interest rates and the advantages and disadvantages of their new and old programs.
Our experience enables us to effectively locate 3rd party lenders in specific areas so that the client has a variety of options to choose from. The client is under no obligation to close or accept any of the 3rd party loan options found by us. We only charge a consulting fee if our consulting, advice and assistance results in the member choosing and funding a 3rd party loan from one of the lending institutions located through our research.
InterestRateSolutions.com. will forward the information you provide to certain Lenders. These Lenders must make certain disclosures to you as required by the Federal Truth In Lending Act (TILA), the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and other federal and state laws. These disclosures include details of your cost of credit, good faith estimates of your settlement costs, certain HUD mandated booklets, notice that your mortgage loan servicing may be transferred and your right to a copy of any appraisal performed on your home. The Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age, because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program, or because the applicant has, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Federal Trade Commission administers compliance with these laws and may be contacted at: The Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, D.C. 20580. The foregoing requirements are mandatory for Lenders, however InterestRateSolutions.com makes no representations as to the adequacy or compliance on behalf of any Lender.
If all the provisions of the financing agreement are not subject to future determination, change, or alteration, the financing agreement shall constitute a final binding agreement between the parties as to the items covered by the financing agreement.
The financing agreement executed by the Lender shall be delivered to the borrower at least 72 hours before the time of settlement agreed to by the parties.
A borrower aggrieved by any violation of this section shall be entitled to bring a civil suit for damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, against the Lender.